Our Nourishing Body Oil was formulated in 1978 by Puerto Rican pharmacist Diana Cordero Vidal and officially released to the market in 2011. Used by hundreds of Moms during pregnancy and post-natal care with positive results, including twins and triplets pregnancies.
MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS SUCH AS:
- Virgin Coconut Oil: High performance moisturizer, emollient and nourishing oil. It has great anti-inflammatory properties.
- Copaiba Balsam: Natural cicatrizer, anti-inflammatory and lubricant. It helps to stimulate skin microcirculation and oxygenation.
- Cosmetic Grade Vitamin E: Great antioxidant, skin healer and rejuvenating agent. It helps to stimulate the skin natural regeneration process.
- Vegetable Glycerin: attracts and locks moisture into the skin. It soften, smooth and soothes the skin.
- Increase elasticity
- Nourish & Moisturize
- Soothe Itchy Skin
- Great for pre-natal massage
- Delicious aroma
- Use during pregnancy and post-natal care
- Gentle enough to use with kids
- Shake well before each application
- Fast absorption and non-sticky feeling
Winner of "Travesía al Exito Empresarial" (2014)
I loved the product, the results look quickly, I recommend it 100%. I will continue to buy it.
We are so happy that our product worked for you. Thanks for supporting our small business!
I suffer from dry skin and this product is the best it has changed my life thank you sooooooo much!!!!! it smells DIvine
Zero stretch marks
I used them in first pregnancy every day and not only smells good and feels good, it works! I had stretch marks by the end of the pregnancy, even when my belly was huge. For my second pregnancy I acquired three bottles from the get go. Thank you Linda Mami!
¡Tiene un olor riquísimo!
Deja la piel muy suave y el olor es muy relajante, además de riquísimo.
Nourishing Body Oil
Lo usé con mi segundo embarazo, para evitar las estrías y resequedad en la piel. Huele riquísimo. Aunque es un aceite se siente ligero y absorbe muy bien. NADA q envidiarle a la marca carísima q compré con el primer bebé. Me gustó mucho.